There can be several reasons why you can't login. The first step is to determine what category your problem might fall into and work through the list. If you need help, reach out to our support department.
Accounts on DevFX
- Your SimpleFraud account email addressed hasn't been verified.
- Your account has been disabled because you have no remaining credit balance and your account was locked for failure to add funds while SimpleFraud continued to create and score cases in good faith on your behalf.
- You have forgotten or changed your password.
Your SimpleFraud dashboard stopped updating
- Your license was revoked or your license details were changed and you need to update your SimpleFraud configuration.
- You switched plans without obtaining the proper API key. You can activate new service or switch plans at DevFX, Inc. where you will receive new API keys for your SimpleFraud dashboard
- Your credit balance is below zero $0.00 and you have gone past the acceptable limit threshold and need to replenish your funds.
Web Browser Related Account Issues
- Your bookmarks are outdated.
- You need to clear your cache and cookies.
- You need to do a "hard refresh".
- Instructions can be found at Hard Refresh.
- For Safari users, follow Chrome instructions.
- You have a browser problem. Try another one.
- You have a computer problem. Try another computer.
- You are using an outdated browser. Find out what browser and version you are using here. SimpleFraud and DevFX support the following browsers.
Internet Explorer 9+
Have more questions? Submit a Ticket